I have seen a few people do this and I thought it would be a fun light-hearted post.I always like finding out a bit more about others so feel free to copy and past the questions and join in and tag me.
25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What are your hobbies? At the moment running, listening to music and drawing/doodling. I do also like yoga and other sports like netball but don’t do much of it at the moment. I also love trekking and backpacking and just the outdoors in general!
2. What was favourite subject at school?Ah this is a hard one. At GCSE it was probably P.E and at A-level it was probably chemistry! Though I think I am a biology girl at heart just thought the A-Level biology curriculum was a bit boring!
3. What is your favourite drink?: Coffee hands down.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment?: I really love music so have too many favourite songs. It depends what mood I am in…At the moment it is young blood by Noah Kahan.
5. What is your favourite food? Probably sweet potato fries from work, like the deep fat fried kind not the “healthy” ones ha! Also peanut butter, bananas and avocado.Oooh and fried dumplings from work dipped in rum caramel sauce. I love spicy food too.
6. Where are you from? I am from Poland originally but have lived in England since I was 2 years old.
7. Favorite book of all time?: I have the concentration span of a goldfish so I do not read much. I haven’t actually read a full book without skim reading in about 3 years. But I did like if you find me by Emily Murdoch and I have read the harry potter book series about 7 times.
8. Favorite Color? Probably blue but I also like sunny colours like orange and yellow.
11. Do you speak any other language? I speak polish as well.
12. How many siblings do you have?: I have one older sister but we do not see each other that much as she lives away from home and also goes travelling often. We are polar opposites and I don’t think she really likes me much!
13. Favorite Blog?: I quite like lifewithoutanorexia.com I do not read it much anymore but I did in 2014/2015 and it helped me at the beginning or recovery when I did not have a clue what I was doing! Also all the blogs I follow on here!
14. Favourite TV shows?: I am much more of a TV show person than a movie person but I do not really watch TV anyway. I like medical dramas though such as House and ER.
15. How tall are you?: 5’2″ (157 cm) The short life chose me! I have been this height for 2/3 years now so pretty sure I am done growing!
16. Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook, I don’t really like to, I much prefer eating to cooking!
17)Where would you like to travel? SOUTH AMERICA!I am going in 8 weeks time and ah I am so excited!!!
18)Would you like to have children? Eventually yes. I would like to have two twin girls but I know the likelihood of that is small!
19)What motivates you to work hard? I have always been someone who wants to give 100% .I am also a big people pleaser and like to make others happy.
20)What was your ambition as a child? That’s a funny one, first I wanted to be a singer, then a pole vaulter and then a vet!
21)What was the worst stage of your life so far? Probably early 2014 and August/September 2016,Jan 2017 basically anytime my eating disorder/depression was at its worst or at the beginning of recovery. But I am moving on from those times now!
22)What are you grateful for in life? A lot, my parents, friends, my dog, my job, health and the experiences that have bought me to where I am today.
23)Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am kind of both. I love going out and I love people but at the same time I spend a lot of time alone. I can be shy and quiet and it takes me a while to come out my shell but then on the flipside I can be really loud and crazy.
24)Do you work?Yes I work as a waitress at a hella busy and cool Caribbean restaurant and I love it (most of the time!) I also have a job as HCA in a mental health hospital but do not really enjoy it and it is a zero hour contract so I have not been taking many shifts lately.
25)Do you study/plan on studying? Yes I have a place at university to do nursing this September and as I have said countless times on this blog it is a big motivation of mine to be fit and healthy for it.